Thursday, June 16, 2011

Brogues - finally i got a pair



I saw the above pair of brogues online over a month ago and spent a couple of minutes just staring, salivating and  dreaming of what outfit i wuld couple them up with.......lemi just say luck was on my side yesterday,coz twas totally unplanned..i had no plans of shopping when i spotted the pair ...i seriously cant pass a shoe shop and not at least peep inside  whether am broke or not...so yesterday was no diferent , i had no plans of spending that money considering am living on a serious budget..:) oook am learning on how to minimize my expenditures so i can refurbish my house abit....BUT, i couldnt let this pass me...i love it,i love it,i love it and am not feeling guilty one bit for spending that money on it!




4 comments:

  1. Dang! if i knew where u lived...i would nyemelea this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could you pass? They are beautiful and will go with practically anything! The fact that they have a heel is an A+++ for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love esp coz they have this vintageness in them and the chunky heel a plus plus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @thriftingdiva..thank god you don know...:)
    @gabrielle and nancy...thanx

    ReplyDelete